BRENTWOOD CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
If you have been arrested in the city of Brentwood, CA, it is imperative that you consult with a Brentwood Criminal Defense Lawyer immediately to make sure that all of your rights are preserved. With over two decades of combined trial experience, The Cross Law Firm can assist you. We handle all criminal matters from simple drug possessions and DUI’s to complex fraud cases, sex crimes, violent offenses including homicide matters even those cases where the state is seeking the death penalty. We also handle all federal matters including complex federal drug conspiracy cases, corporate fraud, banking fraud, RICO cases and any other federal case anywhere in the country.
A Brentwood Criminal Defense Attorney from The Cross Law Firm is standing by right now to assist you. We will take the time to fully discuss and evaluate your case, making sure at the very least, that you leave the conversation with a full grasp of your rights and the consequences you are facing. We are passionate about your rights and will make sure that you understand them fully. We are available right now at (818) 497-6897 to discuss your matter.
An established Brentwood Criminal Defense Firm, we make defending your rights our first priority. We have a process that we have developed over many years that works.
- We will meet with the prosecuting agency early, when possible to try to stop a criminal filing or to shape a filing decision early on,
- We will fully investigate your case, making sure that we have found out all there is to know and have fully investigated all avenues of defense,
- We will make every attempt to get your case dismissed or reduced through the use of negotiation early on in the case,
- We will shape the case in a favorable way through motions and other legal tools,
- We will meet with the prosecutor and present you in a favorable light, highlighting all of your strengths and positive qualities,
- We will get you the most favorable outcome possible, whether that happens through negotiation and settlement or through a full jury trial.